Customer Service Reps
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 384,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Grow Your Career at Accenture Operations! Deliver continuous, rapid-fire innovation and new business capabilities. All while you help define and meet the future needs of entire industries as a customer service representative.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service in an inbound customer contact environment
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy by listening attentively to customer concerns
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 4 to 8 weeks upon hire
- Extensive post training coaching and support for up to 3 months
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts
Are you the missing piece?
You are the person we are looking for if you possess the following skills:
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to adapt to quickly to changing situations
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A great smile!
What can you expect?
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Casual position up to 30 hours a week
- Schedules given two weeks in advance
- Competitive hourly rate ($18.03 which includes a % in lieu of benefits)
- Shift premiums for evening
- Newly renovated, modern work space with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extensive online courses, complimentary coffee, tea and hot chocolate bar
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
Take the next step to your success!
If you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, please apply online at:
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces.
We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply. Entry Level Part Time Contract 18 Per Hour
Post Date: Apr 20
This ad has been viewed 14 times